• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion (Square Enix) Guardians of the Galaxy official playlist

VHS

Be kind, rewind.
Banned
Pronouns
He/Him/His

gives a good feeling what theyre going for with this game. Tons of great music

Man, The Nintendo Direct looked so generic,
But this amazing soundtrack and the 80`s charming GoG vibe that early press hand-on say they are capturing me are turning me around to a purchase.

Last edited:
This is my kind of playlist.

I'm sure I'll get this game at somepoint on PS5, although I might be stubborn enough to hold out for Gamepass. Can't rule it out since Avengers just popped on the service.

Eh, i feel like they kind of went the generic route here. A lot of obvious choices even though the actual films threw in a few more obscure tracks. "Holding Out for a Hero" is a particularly hilarious choice. Considering it also appeared in Loki Episode 2.
SPfAAM2.png

I know James Gunn doesn't particularly like it, but i feel like the animated series curated a much better soundtrack.

Eh, i feel like they kind of went the generic route here. A lot of obvious choices even though the actual films threw in a few more obscure tracks. "Holding Out for a Hero" is a particularly hilarious choice. Considering it also appeared in Loki Episode 2.
I agree with this so much!! I'm all for 80s soundtracks but this is... kind of boring? I wish Holding Out for a Hero and Take On Me especially were forbidden to use in all pop culture media for the next fifty years, my poor brain can only take so much.

Back
Top Bottom