• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Nintendo's 2022 line-up seems perfect for a new stronger console

Hush

When's Mega Raichu?
I have a Switch OLED coming because I love getting new hardware and wanted to see the screen magic, but I am looking at Pokemon Legends, BOTW 2, Bayonetta 3 and thinking how these would be perfect cross-gen games. I'll even add in the more ambitious sequels like Splatoon 3 and Kirby FL which aren't demanding but would really benefit from a power boost.

I think its the perfect opportunity to launch new hardware with games like those

What aspects set apart next year's releases from this year's or last year's, on the metric of suitability for stronger hardware?

What aspects set apart next year's releases from this year's or last year's, on the metric of suitability for stronger hardware?

Well for one the Pokemon game is a lot more open, and Botw2 seems even bigger than the first game. Bayonetta 3 by nature is a very demanding game.

I think we'll continue to be surprised at what the OG Switch hardware can handle as more and more developers gain experience with the platform.

Every console generation works this way - notice how later releases consistently generally look better overall than the first couple years' releases.

I mean, non-EPD-developed titles are still catching up to Breath of the Wild, visually.

I think we'll continue to be surprised at what the OG Switch hardware can handle as more and more devs gain experience developing for it.
Eh, this doesn't really jive with the fact that many of the most impressive Switch games technically are those that came out in 2017/18, and that many first party games have been struggling big time with performance issues recently. Where's the improvement?

When I go from Link's Awakening (shocking slowdown for a remake of a simple 2d game) to Hyrule Warriors AoC (fps drops to the point where I no longer wanted to play it) I get pretty disillusioned with the thought that there's extra power waiting to be tapped from the Switch. And then I see trailers for stuff like Bayo 3 and I feel like it's further confirmed. There's no juice left.

Really just waiting on next-gen for a lot of these bigger games, just like the OP said. XC2 is an example of a game that would be far more enjoyable at a higher resolution, because pixel counts matter when you're looking far into the distance. Resolution matters for open world games.

Yes, but it doesn’t line up well with the OLED only just releasing.

I think with the current pipeline , yes next year looks pretty good for some sort of suped up revision or ““successor”” . and going on rumors yes it seems to maybe be happening. But also I feel we are gonna say the same for a few of the upcoming years until a successor or whatever else happens . 2022 looks great but we already have Metroid Prime 4 rumored for 2023 and that’s likely to be a showcase , we don’t have any clue when titles like the next 3D and 2D mario are coming and I can lean on at least one of those being 2023 as well. Pokemon gen 9 is likely 2023 and will imo probably carry through from legends and be another visual leap from gen 8. Not to mention I figure Pikmin 4 should also be ready to debut some time in 2022/2023 and just imagine how amazing the fruit will look there .

Heck even with this year I remember when Monster Hunter Rise , a supremely fantastic looking game , and stuff like new pokemon snap was gonna be the perfect showcase for a new model and it’s come and went now , though there’s always a chance with Sunbreak now . This is all to say , any time is the perfect time imo , especially if we already are gonna agree “cross-gen” is in play.

Eh, this doesn't really jive with the fact that many of the most impressive Switch games technically are those that came out in 2017/18, and that many first party games have been struggling big time with performance issues recently. Where's the improvement?

When I go from Link's Awakening (shocking slowdown for a remake of a simple 2d game) to Hyrule Warriors AoC (fps drops to the point where I no longer wanted to play it) I get pretty disillusioned with the thought that there's extra power waiting to be tapped from the Switch. And then I see trailers for stuff like Bayo 3 and I feel like it's further confirmed. There's no juice left.

Really just waiting on next-gen for a lot of these bigger games, just like the OP said. XC2 is an example of a game that would be far more enjoyable at a higher resolution, because pixel counts matter when you're looking far into the distance. Resolution matters for open world games.

I disagree with almost all of this post, but that's okay.

It's not about "power waiting to be tapped". If you have any dev experience, you'll know that the more you develop for a platform, the better you get at writing more efficient, faster, and better programs for it. Again, this has been true for every system.

Your comment about the most technically impressive games coming out in 2017/2018 is subjective, and very disagreeable. Look at Monster Hunter Rise, Luigi's Mansion 3, New Pokemon Snap, Astral Chain, Bowser's Fury, Metroid Dread, Mario Party Superstars... the list goes on.

Discounting that, there really isn't anything else that goes against my point of hardware being better utilized as developers gain experience. Nobody thinks there's "more power" waiting to be tapped.

Link's Awakening and AoC aren't really good examples though, the stutter in LA is down to some programming goof or quirk of the UE4 engine, there's no technical reason why the Switch can't run something that looks like that at a solid 60 FPS, and AoC is made by Koei-Tecmo so it was always going to look crap. I expect if Nintendo had developed it in-house on one of their own engines it would run at a consistent 30 FPS at least. XC2 had development problems too, in theory the Switch could run it much better.
It always bugs me when these 3 are brought up as examples of why the Switch needs more power. Sure, there are games that could look better with more power, but these 3 specifically have their own issues which are nothing to with the hardware.

Your comment about the most technically impressive games coming out in 2017/2018 is subjective, and very disagreeable. Look at Monster Hunter Rise, Luigi's Mansion 3, New Pokemon Snap, Astral Chain, Bowser's Fury, Metroid Dread, Mario Party Superstars... the list goes on.
This part especially bugs me a lot when folks still hold on to 2017 as like the gold standard of visually impressive switch games , there’s been tons of stuff since 2017 that look fantastic , but often they get downplayed for one reason or another . i.e “not open world or some other factor” but like there’s more to pushing specs and visual prowess than seeing how big you can make a world , and some of these supposedly simpler or less technical games are much more complicated than people think.

I'm saying 2024 is when the new Nintendo console comes out. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm guessing based on what they said about mid point in the life cycle.

I think we'll continue to be surprised at what the OG Switch hardware can handle as more and more developers gain experience with the platform.

Every console generation works this way - notice how later releases consistently generally look better overall than the first couple years' releases.

I mean, non-EPD-developed titles are still catching up to Breath of the Wild, visually.

Definitely, but the scope of BotW seemed like it was pushing the Switch right out of the gate. Which admittedly isn't far from the Wii U that I'm sure a lot of Nintendo developers worked with since its 2011 announcement through its end 5 years later.

Like I'm playing through No More Heroes III and despite really liking it, I feel hit over and over by the compromises the devs had to make. And not a lot of teams have the budget, manpower, or even technical know how to get past limitations so I think developers everywhere would have a weight lifted once we transition to the next gen Nintendo.

Well Nate did said that initial (pre Covid) Nintendo plan was to release Switch "Pro" this year.
But with launch of OLED, I dont see "Pro" even next year, but expecting Switch 2 in 2023/2024.

It seems like a perfect lineup to continue to exploit the huge audience already owning one of the three existing Nintendo Switch model, including the one that launched literally today.

I'm so LttP with most Nintendo games that I'm not sure I even want a Switch successor at this point. That being said, whatever keeps the hype going is welcome in my book.

It's not about "power waiting to be tapped". If you have any dev experience, you'll know that the more you develop for a platform, the better you get at writing more efficient, faster, and better programs for it. Again, this has been true for every system.

Discounting that, there really isn't anything else that goes against my point of hardware being better utilized as developers gain experience. Nobody thinks there's "more power" waiting to be tapped.
I have a computer science degree and game development experience. It was over a decade ago and I didn't work in that field for long (moved to legal) but I do have experience. And when people say "more power waiting to be tapped" what they mean is by programmers using more efficient code or improving their use of middleware or engine tools etc. I'm well aware of that.

But I simply don't see the kind of improvement from year to year that we have seen with past consoles. You mention Bowser's Fury in your post, which is interesting because I thought that was the game that proved Nintendo had nowhere left to go technically with the Switch. That's Nintendo's best team, and they put out a game with a dynamic resolution solution that is so aggressive that it looks frankly shocking and borderline unacceptable. It reminds you that you are playing a handheld game on the big screen, unlike other games like MK8 Deluxe or Smash where the "hybrid" illusion works perfectly.

If that's the best Nintendo's top people could do, I thought, then there must not be more efficiency gains to be made with whatever tools they're working with.

So yeah, we're on totally different pages here.

Yes, but it doesn’t line up well with the OLED only just releasing.

What is the OLED model though? A premium tier Switch and thats it. For all we know, Nintendo could be testing the waters for their next hardware to offer a "premium" and "standard" release model at launch. As it is the stronger device will be easily $400-$500.

I think with the current pipeline , yes next year looks pretty good for some sort of suped up revision or ““successor”” . and going on rumors yes it seems to maybe be happening. But also I feel we are gonna say the same for a few of the upcoming years until a successor or whatever else happens . 2022 looks great but we already have Metroid Prime 4 rumored for 2023 and that’s likely to be a showcase , we don’t have any clue when titles like the next 3D and 2D mario are coming and I can lean on at least one of those being 2023 as well. Pokemon gen 9 is likely 2023 and will imo probably carry through from legends and be another visual leap from gen 8. Not to mention I figure Pikmin 4 should also be ready to debut some time in 2022/2023 and just imagine how amazing the fruit will look there .

Heck even with this year I remember when Monster Hunter Rise , a supremely fantastic looking game , and stuff like new pokemon snap was gonna be the perfect showcase for a new model and it’s come and went now , though there’s always a chance with Sunbreak now . This is all to say , any time is the perfect time imo , especially if we already are gonna agree “cross-gen” is in play.

I thought the Metroid Prime remakes were the current focus for the franchise? I can't see MP4 releasing anytime soon when MP1 is apparently a standalone release.

But I don't think we are in for a sleight of ambitious software like this unless BOTW 2 is delayed and Xenoblade 3 doesn't launch next year.

I found your original comment somewhat disagreeable because you said that non-EPD developers are still catching up to Breath of the Wild. When, in fact, a lot of the games that have pushed the Switch the most are non-EPD games like Rise or Astral Chain.

However, you listed a bunch of non-EPD games as later showcases for the Switch, so I am now confused and probably agree with your statements : D
This part especially bugs me a lot when folks still hold on to 2017 as like the gold standard of visually impressive switch games , there’s been tons of stuff since 2017 that look fantastic , but often they get downplayed for one reason or another . i.e “not open world or some other factor” but like there’s more to pushing specs and visual prowess than seeing how big you can make a world , and some of these supposedly simpler or less technical games are much more complicated than people think.
I think the issue is that Nintendo's most talented developers - the Mario team, the Zelda team, and the Mario Kart team - haven't really been making new games on Switch. Because of this, it seems like two ports and Mario Odyssey are visual benchmarks for the Switch. When in reality, it's just that some of the most high profile Nintendo teams have only released games in 2017, so if you like that art style it's going to seem like Nintendo never reached that peak again. In other words, if we had Breath of the Wild 2, Mario Odyssey 2, and Mario Kart 9 by now, I think people would realize how little those aforementioned games actually show off the Switch. Especially compared to later titles like Luigi's Mansion or Rise.
Definitely, but the scope of BotW seemed like it was pushing the Switch right out of the gate. Which admittedly isn't far from the Wii U that I'm sure a lot of Nintendo developers worked with since its 2011 announcement through its end 5 years later.

Like I'm playing through No More Heroes III and despite really liking it, I feel hit over and over by the compromises the devs had to make. And not a lot of teams have the budget, manpower, or even technical know how to get past limitations so I think developers everywhere would have a weight lifted once we transition to the next gen Nintendo.
Breath of the Wild wasn't pushing the Switch much at all though, at least from what we know of outlets like Digital Foundry. It was a port, a pretty good port, but still not a system showcase. It might have seemed that way because most people played it on Switch instead of Wii U, but in reality when a system with 2GB of ram can run a Switch "showcase" at almost the same visual fidelity as a system with 4GB of ram, that's not a showcase. At least in my opinion, you're free to your own.

The problem with the Switch is that, a lot of its high profile collaborators are just not interested in pushing the system that much. Developers like Gamefreak, Grasshoper, or Koei Tecmo are just not good indicators of how much the Switch has progressed past 2017, when in reality none of those developers have really been pushing systems in the past (except for maybe the 3DS Pokemon games?). This gives people an impression that the Switch hasn't progressed much, when the reality is just that those developers don't really strive for ambitiousness or visual fidelity. Maybe that will change for Legends Arceus, though.

It would be like if for some reason Swery was a high profile developer for the PS5, and people put benchmarks on his games for how much the PS5 has progressed since Demon's Souls. It just wouldn't make any sense ...

With the line up next year, I think the OLED was supposed to be a Pro model but the chip shortage screwed that up and Nintendo cancelled it last minute and salvaged some of it and released the OLED. I don’t think we will see a stronger Switch until around 2024 at the earliest.

I think there's been too many rumours of a more powerful switch (many reported by journalists I trust) to think that one hasn't been in the pipeline. Personally, I do think that one was originally planned to be released around this time, but due to chip shortages and COVID it was pushed back, and the OLED switch was released instead.

That being said, I do agree that a pro model isn't necessarily required, but is probably worthwhile. Nintendo's first party titles have shown that it's possible to get stunning games running on the system, and as @bellydrum said, we'll begin to see third party titles begin to fully utilise the power of the Switch as they become more familiar with the platform. Switch ports of titles always seem to do well - I guess, for a lot of people, the perk of being able to play titles anywhere is enough of a bonus for them to go with the Switch version over (or maybe as well as) an Xbox/PS/PC version of the game - so I do think there is enough of an incentive there for them to put the effort in to continue making Switch ports.

I thought the Metroid Prime remakes were the current focus for the franchise? I can't see MP4 releasing anytime soon when MP1 is apparently a standalone release.
As far as current rumors go we are getting mp1 remaster/remake in 2022, it has been completed . mp2 and mp3 are not coming or if they are they are not coming before mp4. as of now apparently what emily heard is mp4 is aiming for 2023.

Looking at past nintendo consoles, Next Level games were never graphical showcases,yet Luigi Mansion 3 is the best looking switch game,thats bound to change soon, the teams that pushed nintendo hardware the most in the past only made crossgen/remasters (Mario Kart,BOTW),launch games were most of dev time was before hardware was even finished (Odyssey,Xenoblade 2) or still havent released a game (Pikmin Team/Retro)

it seems like a perfect lineup for switch to me 🤷‍♀️
either way, there won't be a switch pro or switch 2 released in 2022 so people have to make do with the current system.

I'd really love it cause I do feel Switch games could use the power boost, but I really don't think it's going to happen next year. I'll be there day 1 when it does though.

Nintendo’s first party games don’t appear to be improving from a graphical standpoint. While one would expect some Switch games to push the hardware as developers gain more experience, I don’t think that’s actually happened with first or third party titles. The circumstances as to why that’s the case may vary. COVID could certainly be a big factor. But looking at something like Bowser’s Fury, which has a lot of jaggy aliasing and drops to 30fps in handheld, I can’t help but think developers were expecting something more powerful to work with.

As far as current rumors go we are getting mp1 remaster/remake in 2022, it has been completed . mp2 and mp3 are not coming or if they are they are not coming before mp4. as of now apparently what emily heard is mp4 is aiming for 2023.

To clear up any confusion, nobody knows if Switch is getting Prime 2 or 3. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

At this time, I'm only able to confirm the existence of a completed Prime 1 HD Remaster.

I'd expect the succ to release next year as all sources that talk about it's SoC say it should be taped out by next year, or even late this year. We will probably get more info from leaks by spring and some Foxcon leaks as well once it starts to enter manufacturing next year.

As for timing, I think it'll be revealed around the same time the OLED model was revealed just so the games at E3 can be shown running on it. It'd be a nice showcase of what the system can do. And then it would release aroun september or october, just like the SWOLED this year.

For anyone who doubts it, Nintendo released the DSi XL 1 year before releasing the 3DS, they like doing these things. The SWOLED may or may not drop in price and the succ would probably be more expensive and still sell out, but we will see.

To clear up any confusion, nobody knows if Switch is getting Prime 2 or 3. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

At this time, I'm only able to confirm the existence of a completed Prime 1 HD Remaster.
Apologies if I seemingly put words in your mouth or anything like that. I didn’t intend to make any implication in the definitive on what’s happening with mp2 and mp3, but simply that mp4s release presumably isn’t dependent on those happening first .

I have a computer science degree and game development experience. It was over a decade ago and I didn't work in that field for long (moved to legal) but I do have experience. And when people say "more power waiting to be tapped" what they mean is by programmers using more efficient code or improving their use of middleware or engine tools etc. I'm well aware of that.

But I simply don't see the kind of improvement from year to year that we have seen with past consoles. You mention Bowser's Fury in your post, which is interesting because I thought that was the game that proved Nintendo had nowhere left to go technically with the Switch. That's Nintendo's best team, and they put out a game with a dynamic resolution solution that is so aggressive that it looks frankly shocking and borderline unacceptable. It reminds you that you are playing a handheld game on the big screen, unlike other games like MK8 Deluxe or Smash where the "hybrid" illusion works perfectly.

If that's the best Nintendo's top people could do, I thought, then there must not be more efficiency gains to be made with whatever tools they're working with.

So yeah, we're on totally different pages here.

This is a good post because I saw Bowser's Fury as a sign that 3D Marios cant really progress until the next system. If the more open direction was what the future of the series holds, that is. It was passable playing on TV but the idea of cutting the framerate in half for handheld mode was a deal breaker. And handheld play is a big part of the experience.

Breath of the Wild wasn't pushing the Switch much at all though, at least from what we know of outlets like Digital Foundry. It was a port, a pretty good port, but still not a system showcase. It might have seemed that way because most people played it on Switch instead of Wii U, but in reality when a system with 2GB of ram can run a Switch "showcase" at almost the same visual fidelity as a system with 4GB of ram, that's not a showcase. At least in my opinion, you're free to your own.

The problem with the Switch is that, a lot of its high profile collaborators are just not interested in pushing the system that much. Developers like Gamefreak, Grasshoper, or Koei Tecmo are just not good indicators of how much the Switch has progressed past 2017, when in reality none of those developers have really been pushing systems in the past (except for maybe the 3DS Pokemon games?). This gives people an impression that the Switch hasn't progressed much, when the reality is just that those developers don't really strive for ambitiousness or visual fidelity. Maybe that will change for Legends Arceus, though.

It would be like if for some reason Swery was a high profile developer for the PS5, and people put benchmarks on his games for how much the PS5 has progressed since Demon's Souls. It just wouldn't make any sense ...

We have seen games like Age of Calamity crap the bed with performance though and resolution can drop really low on other titles so I'm not sure RAM makes a lot of difference here.

Cool thanks for clarifying, I guess we will wait and see what they do

Apologies if I seemingly put words in your mouth or anything like that. I didn’t intend to make any implication in the definitive on what’s happening with mp2 and mp3, but simply that mp4s release presumably isn’t dependent on those happening first .

Oh no worries! You did nothing wrong. You are awesome.

I just wanted to take an opportunity to clarify things.

Nintendo Switch Pro talk was there since day one, we hear about a stronger Switch for years. Even in 2017 we had the pleasure to read articles that suggested not to buy Switch and instead to wait for a revision. That the media started to push this idea again with more conviction right around the launch of Switch Oled is suspicious. Interestingly enough almost one year in the new generation we had no rumours nor articles about a hypothetical PS5 Pro.

Nintendo Switch Pro talk was there since day one, we hear about a stronger Switch for years. Even in 2017 we had the pleasure to read articles that suggested not to buy Switch and instead to wait for a revision. That the media started to push this idea again with more conviction right around the launch of Switch Oled is suspicious. Interestingly enough almost one year in the new generation we had no rumours nor articles about a hypothetical PS5 Pro.
while i get where you may be coming from , I can say I can already set my schedule on certain sites by a monthly “do you think we will get mid gen upgrade?” threads and early september there was a round of articles on tech sites talking about a rumored ps5 pro in 2023 (lmao). for a certain segment of tech enthusiast the fun for all systems is more about what comes next than what’s in your hands right now .

It would be a shame if there isn't a revision sometime late 2022/early 2023. I'd love to play games like BotW2 and Pokemon Legends in 60 fps and 4k.

A full on successor for Switch makes no sense next year as the Switch is just about at its peak in popularity, and that would mean it has a shorter life cycle than SD consoles like the Wii. I doubt we see a successor before Q4 2023 at the earliest.

A full on successor for Switch makes no sense next year as the Switch is just about at its peak in popularity, and that would mean it has a shorter life cycle than SD consoles like the Wii. I doubt we see a successor before Q4 2023 at the earliest.
Nintendo is not gonna wait until the Switch looses momentum before they drop a +400USD successor on the market. This already was a problem with past systems like the Wii.
Switch Lite and the OLED model will stay around for years even after a Switch successor is on the market as cheaper entry point to a still massive software ecosystem.

Even the 3DS was around for a couple of years after the Switch release and the Switch is a more modern and sustainable plattform in 22/23 compared to the 3DS in 17-19.

Nintendo is not gonna wait until the Switch looses momentum before they drop a +400USD successor on the market. This already was a problem with past systems like the Wii.
Switch Lite and the OLED model will stay around for years even after a Switch successor is on the market as cheaper entry point to a still massive software ecosystem.

Even the 3DS was around for a couple of years after the Switch release and the Switch is a more modern and sustainable plattform in 22/23 compared to the 3DS in 17-19.
With them saying the Switch is at its halfway point in 2020, plus COVID delays, there's no reason to expect a Switch successor in the next year. What company in history released a console successor when the current system is at its sales peak?

With them saying the Switch is at its halfway point in 2020, plus COVID delays, there's no reason to expect a Switch successor in the next year. What company in history released a console successor when the current system is at its sales peak?
Most people expect a Q4 22 or Q1 23 release which would be around the time BotW sequel would hit too. Switch would have been on the market for 6 years by this point.

I mean there is some hints that the OLED was going to be more akin to a Switch Pro. But it probably isn't now because we have a serious chip shortage.

That problem will persist through the next year so I don't expect a Switch Pro until that is sorted out. At least not until Nintendo is under any kind of pressure to release a more powerful revision - which in their books they aren't unless the sales of the models on the market slow down considerably.

waiting until the system is dead means people would have found something to move on to rather than them wait for your sequel

waiting until the system is dead means people would have found something to move on to rather than them wait for your sequel
There's a difference between waiting for the system to die and putting out a console when the system is quite literally at its highest point.

The whole "Nintendo is totally gonna put out a real Switch pro/successor with high tech next year" reeks of gamer bubble thinking when it makes zero business sense. Nintendo can't move Switches off the shelves fast enough and they're gonna put out a successor in a year?

This was my thought as well. So many big games next year, would be exciting to have at least an upgraded Seitch for it

There's a difference between waiting for the system to die and putting out a console when the system is quite literally at its highest point.

The whole "Nintendo is totally gonna put out a real Switch pro/successor with high tech next year" reeks of gamer bubble thinking when it makes zero business sense. Nintendo can't move Switches off the shelves fast enough and they're gonna put out a successor in a year?

Are you certain that it makes 'zero business sense'? I really don't think very high sales after five years is all that straightforward of a metric. Has the composition of audience (core vs casual) shifted in this high point? Is the software attach rate among the new audience the same as previous years sales (and is the composition of first and third party titles as healthy)? Has anything changed for software buying habits among the audience from 2017-2019? And did Sony not release a PS4 Pro when PS4 was seeing it's best year yet? Why would they do such a thing?

I get that if they cannot produce any extra Switch systems beyond what they're producing now, a newer, better system won't result in more hardware sales - but it will revitalize the discussion and engagement among the core audience which may be more beneficial to longevity of the whole ecosystem than the steady stream of MK8 and Mario Party sales.

Edit: the point im making is we see a lot of 'it makes no business sense' but I just wonder if that's true at all.

I'm of that opinion as well. I think that next year(or maybe early 2023 with MP4 and Mario Kart) will see a more powerful revision but I don't think it'll be in anyway a successor.

I think Switch generation will be led as Game Boy was, with the DLSS model being what the Color was. It'll get some exclusive games, but I don't even expect Nintendo exclusive games to be honest, until actual Switch Succ comes and some launch games come for the DLSS and the Succ.

Splatoon 3 looks marginally better than 2, Metroid Dread is stunning and the point of comparison I have is Kirby Star Allies. Oh, next Kirby is 3D open ended and looks waaaaay better than Star Allies. Bowser's Fury looks better than Odyssey yet has less framerate.

So it's basically it, games are looking better and better because devs are nailing development for it. Let's not forget BotW is a Wii U game and the only difference for Switch is resolution. Of course the sequel will look way better. Some of those games will be served with a revision to look even better and have better frame rates. Having Zelda running at 4k on the revision will be marketing on its own, won't need to even sell one version as Switch version and other version as New Switch version, just like there are no games for Switch and for Switch Lite.

Might be an unpopular opinion but I don't see the DLSS model being a successor.

Back
Top Bottom