• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion man, and i thought Slay The Princess was good. no one even so much as told me about Scarlet Hollow their previous work which is.. somehow even better?

Revolsin

Moblin
Pronouns
He/Him
these writers are on the top of their game man. the raw quantity and quality of character writing and choices of Slay The Princess combined with a far bigger scope and a way longer game. in addition to so many more characters and Disco Elysium-esque customizable trait based conversations are making this a fantastic ride. im not even done and i can't wait to replay and see what dialogue and outcomes the other trait combinations lead me to.

i just got done with chapter 3 and through the consequences of my actions have been hit with an all-game long permanent effect on my body... and im astonished right now. they really just let me go through with it and live with what i've done. i thought i was near the end of the game and went for it and now im realizing how badly i've fucked myself lmfao

somehow not getting a gameover and the game simply continuing is its own unique brand of terrifying.

the mystery is on another level of horror. i knew they had so much horror potential just based on Slay The Princess, but im really seeing the full potential of that here. it's so incredibly rare a game manages to distress me so innately. that twinge of uncomfort you can't really explain, it simply stays with you.

Black Tabby Games is seriously running a masterclass of visual novels, im officially convinced.

They’re a really cool team. Slay The Princess is a true gem with such a unique twist and fantastic meta elements, and SH looks so good too.

I never heard of either of these games, but I looked them up and - it's Abby Howard??? I fell off of The Last Halloween during one of the gaps, but I love her comics. Thank you for putting these in front of my eyeballs!

Back
Top Bottom