• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Lorelei and the Laser Eyes announced for Nintendo Switch and Steam, coming May 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
should i make a ST or just just turn this thread into the ST? i don't really know how many people here are interested in the game.

should i make a ST or just just turn this thread into the ST? i don't really know how many people here are interested in the game.

It’s sometimes hard to gauge interest in a game on the site, but I’d say that a 3-page news thread got to count for something, also considering the fact that it’s a major indie publisher backing a pedigree dev. For reference, I made a Paranormasight ST even though there was very, very little talk about it on the site and that thread garnered some decent traction.

Depends on if you feel like the effort is worth it or not, some people just find good fun in ST making, regardless of whether or not it’s going to be a frequented thread. On the other hand, if you think it’s more convenient to just change the tag here and flesh out the OP, that’s viable too.

I know that I will frequent the thread for what it’s worth! Been very excited for this. I put some time into Device 6 way back, and hope this is of similar quality and integrity.

This has been announced for a while, but I still felt like this snuck up on me as another knockout punch in the (warmly welcomed) indie-pocalypse. Year Walk and Device 6 were both excellent, and with this review...

An open ended play area stuffed with cryptic puzzles sounds incredible.

An open ended play area stuffed with cryptic puzzles sounds incredible.
That's very aligned with my tastes.

This quote from the Nintendolife review also made me excited:

"Its heavy emphasis on puzzles and its refusal to throw players a bone when they need help may not be to everyone's tastes, but anyone up for a mental challenge in what's essentially an elaborate escape room will love it."

I have bought a steam deck oled so I hope it's verified on it, if not I'll buy on switch but I don't have the oled model
edit: read the Colantonio review and he played it on steam deck, so it should be good

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom