• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Level-5’s CEO hopes to make erotic and violent games someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The remake of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch will be something else, huh?

Hey Hino, get your shit together at L5 before thinking of doing dumb things.

I mean, I'm not wholly opposed to one of these...

but I doubt Level-5 would be able to deliver on either.

Given that this topic toes the line regarding Famiboards guidelines on NSFW content, this thread will be put under close monitoring. Please be mindful of potentially getting too graphic with your posts.

- meatbag, MissingNo, Zellia

what i think is when i think about mature games i do not think about no more hero or any of suda games
they have their charm but they are not mature in any way

Given the interviewer he probably felt some pressure to say something edgy lol

Camera cuts to 30 years in the future, LEVEL 5'S CEO is on his last days surrounded by happy grandchildren in a garden.
He thinks about a life well lived, but ponders his last regret.
"I never made an erotic and violent game..."

"Luke, this horde of naked demons reminds me of a puzzle!" (reloads shotgun)

I've read enough interviews with Japanese devs to realize "erotic" has to be a poor English translation of a Japanese word that means something more nuanced. Right?

I wish they wouldn’t

Someday, gays will have their Stellar Blade equivalent with a sexy man, a visible bulge with bollocks physics and will do sexy poses all for a very serious story, I swear.

Com'on Level-5 !

Yeah, honestly I'd take this with a grain of salt. I think it was basically the CEO gushing about Suda51's games -it was like a joint interview?- and showing his appreciation for the more edgy themes present in suda's games, more than a true desire (heh) to make hornier or more violent games.

Either way, curious to see how a Professor get laid-a-ton and the world of steam(y sex) 2 would work.

The premise of this thread was already shaky by Famiboards standards, due to how prone it is to provoking discussion about NSFW content. It has only headed into a more contentious direction since our previous communication. As such, we are locking this thread.

- meatbag, Zellia, big lantern ghost, ngpdrew, Tangerine_Cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom