• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Jensen (NVidia CEO) frustrated with Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yavga

Pipis collector
Pronouns
He
To keep the conversation outside hardware discussion I made a thread for it.

It is based on this tweet:

The credibility of the user is questionable because there is no way to fact proof anything, based on the remainder of the posting chain from this user on the subject it seems to be driven by emotion rather than based on facts.

Still, because of the infamous "Because Nintendo" and Nintendo their choice to not partake on the cutting edge of graphical performance for its consoles these kind of conversations seem very unwilling to cease to exist when Nintendo is getting mentioned on any kind of social platform.

Could there be truth to this tweet or does it seem highly unlikely? A few news sites already joined in on the conversation so maybe Fami can collectively quell yet another concern.

Update:

Jensen Huang is not mad anymore. Nintendo apologized by giving him a custom-made, Bowser-themed leatherjacket.

What's the track record of this person? Is this what they do on Twitter or just a rando account venting?

Sometimes rando accounts with no history may be more credible than a Twitter poster with a history of "leaking" especially if that history is spotty and it sounds more like guessing

Upon further perusal, this user's only source is "trust me", so I don't see why we need to give this person the time of day. Some of the stuff they're saying don't even make sense.

Let the doomers doom, for they will continue to do so regardless of the information presented to them.

I'm sure the heads of companies have spats all the time. I dunno if it's news even if it's true

If he really wants to sever relations with Nintendo after making the third best selling system ever....

Zumaddy (Famiboards poster) frustrated with Nintendo
because they didn't make Tomodachi Life 2

In all seriousness I'm sure plenty are frustrated with Nintendo business practices but this guy seems low in credibility with no real source per this specific situation or why.

What's the track record of this person? Is this what they do on Twitter or just a rando account venting?

Sometimes rando accounts with no history may be more credible than a Twitter poster with a history of "leaking" especially if that history is spotty and it sounds more like guessing

The track record seems to be this person considering itself a "GPU veteran" according to the bio and seems to post a lot of technical information and opinions about tech since 2022

Jensen frustrated with Nintendo, but will still make millions and millions from working with them. He also likes orange sherbet, long walks by the river, and ferrets.

Can anyone tell which were the false, unsubstantiated statements there?

This person has a lot of information directly from the Chinese Internet, from this point of view I never think that this person has the authenticity, because the Chinese Internet Nvidia AMD related news are transferred from the non-Chinese Internet, so he is "exported to domestic sales", and he can not give any real evidence.

Just sounds like more people projecting emotions onto CEOs and large companies because they personally disagree with their decisions or have their own trepidations, like the folks saying Nintendo is 'terrified, absolutely quaking in their boots' about the transition to Switch 2 due to the Wii U, which is just sprinkling too much character.

The track record seems to be this person considering itself a "GPU veteran" according to the bio and seems to post a lot of technical information and opinions about tech since 2022
he certainly has opinions on Nintendo hardware judging from his responses

Jensen frustrated with Nintendo, but will still make millions and millions from working with them. He also likes orange sherbet, long walks by the river, and ferrets.

Can anyone tell which were the false, unsubstantiated statements there?
No one but Jensen could, but would they be warranted?

The credibility of this source is very questionable, as has been pointed out both in here and in the Hardware Speculation Thread where it was first circulated. We are locking this thread.

โ€“ MissingNo., Dardan Sandiego, DecoReturns, Zellia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom