• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Honkai: Star Rail |ST| Sweet Dreams (Robin and Ver. 2.2 Available Now!)

Just found something very interesting regarding a specific character.

You can find a poem called "Death of the Crow" hidden away in a corner next to a garbage can in Dreamflux Reef. The description of the poem states that it's a "bizarre and incomprehensible poem. Or, perhaps, some kind of mysterious invitation."

Reading it carefully, the poem is very explicitly referencing Sunday, with the final paragraphs referencing his defeat. The final paragraph itself involves the writer stating that they await Sunday's arrival, seemingly ensuring that his ambitions will be fulfilled if he joins them.

What's even more interesting, the poem can be found BEFORE completing the story, which suggests that the writer somehow foresaw everything that would occur, they even made a subtle reference to Sunday not actually being a follower of The Harmony.

...I think it's safe to assume that the writer is actually Elio, who is waiting for Sunday to join him. Perhaps this is what was meant by Robin and Sunday being doomed for eternal separation.

Dumb question maybe but how long does it roughly take to get up to date with the story when you start from the beginning right now? Any estimates?

Beta tests going on and yeah, quick summary is Firefly needs some work and buffs.

Jade is less focused on due to her being a normal damage character.

Dumb question maybe but how long does it roughly take to get up to date with the story when you start from the beginning right now? Any estimates?
30-45 hours, I guess? Herta station+ Belobog I think is about 6h considering the fact you have to increase your equilibrium level to progress (which is easy enough). Luofu should be close to 10. Penacony on its own is close to 20h, with just the story in this patch being around 7h long.
There's also some extra story missions.

Just found something very interesting regarding a specific character.

You can find a poem called "Death of the Crow" hidden away in a corner next to a garbage can in Dreamflux Reef. The description of the poem states that it's a "bizarre and incomprehensible poem. Or, perhaps, some kind of mysterious invitation."

Reading it carefully, the poem is very explicitly referencing Sunday, with the final paragraphs referencing his defeat. The final paragraph itself involves the writer stating that they await Sunday's arrival, seemingly ensuring that his ambitions will be fulfilled if he joins them.

What's even more interesting, the poem can be found BEFORE completing the story, which suggests that the writer somehow foresaw everything that would occur, they even made a subtle reference to Sunday not actually being a follower of The Harmony.

...I think it's safe to assume that the writer is actually Elio, who is waiting for Sunday to join him. Perhaps this is what was meant by Robin and Sunday being doomed for eternal separation.
Oooh, that's really fun

Stellaron Hunter Sunday?

God the main event is so boring. at least previous events had something interesting in it, but this one is just " do some boring editing, go talk to someone for one minute, do an easy challenge, go back to edit the movie, repeat 5 times. And it's all unvoiced. It sucks.

Artist: Teriricutest
Source
GNdQqaGaoAAOgMq

Finished the 2.2 trailblaze mission. Way too cutscene/exposition heavy for my tastes but the boss fight at the end made up for it

Dropped two 10-rolls on Acheron and got two absolute minimum rolls (18 bits of trash and 2 LCs I already had) so I'm definitely giving up on her.

There is a BIZARRE pattern on my account where I have no trouble getting male 5 stars (I have Jing Yuan, Blade, 2 DanILs, and Argenti) with little effort and mostly F2P with the occasional Express Supply Pass. But I couldn't get a single female character I wanted (Kafka, Topaz, Acheron).

The curse is over, I finally have my first 5 star female in Robin!! It only cost going up to pity and thus all my savings đź« 

But luckily I'm not interested in Firefly or Jade at the moment and I can always come back for Boothill since he's a fun guy but doesn't seem must-have. So I can hop back on the saving train again. Now to finish up the Penacony story!

Decided to start doing some of the Penacony sideequests so I can level up the Clockei Statue. So i picked Chadwiks side quest

Oh....
1uu1vy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom