• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Film Chat |ST| What's Your Favorite Acting Turn?

My dad was channel surfing last night and ran across Kickboxer near its beginning so I got to see a significant amount of that movie, and I've been wondering ever since: that was supposed to be a comedy, right?

My dad was channel surfing last night and ran across Kickboxer near its beginning so I got to see a significant amount of that movie, and I've been wondering ever since: that was supposed to be a comedy, right?
probably not, but it's one in my heart at least

Well dang

I did not expect Megalopolis to be absolutely blown away in reviews by.. Furiosa.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Furiosa just.. I didn't expect it to review so well and for Megalopolis to review so poorly 😬

Well dang

I did not expect Megalopolis to be absolutely blown away in reviews by.. Furiosa.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Furiosa just.. I didn't expect it to review so well and for Megalopolis to review so poorly 😬
I kinda did because outside of like, Godfather, Godfather 2, Apocalypse Now and Dracula, FFC is kinda ehhhhhhh

Well dang

Well, in the last decade, George Miller directed one of the most critically acclaimed action movies of all time. Whereas in the last 30ish years, Francis Ford Coppola directed... well, not much of note.

Well dang

Megalopolis was always going to be a wild and divisive swing, which honestly just makes me more excited for it.

I kinda did because outside of like, Godfather, Godfather 2, Apocalypse Now and Dracula, FFC is kinda ehhhhhhh
The Conversation? Tucker?

Back
Top Bottom